Tuesday 12 September 2017

How to decide what's in your heart,
where your words contradict,
the action you play,
Baby, you know what,
I can't make you feel important,
when your ignorance made me feel annoyed,
all I want is to hear those words,
only to make this relationship work,
I want to speak to you,
But I am afraid I might not disturb you,
I want to text you,
But baby, I search for reasons to speak to you,
How do I define what I feel for you,
Coz when I try to speak to you,
people stop me to reach you,
I wonder why people are jealous of us,
When I am stuck in between friendship and love for you,
When I don't speak to you,
I gather my words,
to design you in my words,
like I am speaking to you,
Today, you might not hear me,
but one day you'll read,
and understand what I meant to tell you,
but Baby, that day I might not be there to hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment