Saturday 16 April 2016

Key to Success

1) "Never let the same person waste your time twice..."

2) "If you want to be original in this world prepare to be copied..."

3) "My selfies are stronger than your relationship.."

4) "Inside every self-made man is a poor kid who followed his dreams.."

5) "The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does."

6) "I focus on money more than people because I never met a Dollar I didn't like."







7) "You save your money to party on weekends,
     I save it to build my empire." (We are not the same)

8) "It's better to have a short Life that is full of what you love doing,
     than to have a long life that is spent in a miserable way.."

9) "You don't have to 'LIKE ME', I'm not a facebook status."

10) "Never be so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."

11) "God didn't create you to just pay bills and die."

12) "The world is full of good people, if you can't find one. Be one."

13) "I'll Sleep when I'm Rich.."

No comments:

Post a Comment