Sunday 3 April 2016

15 One Line Stories.

1) "My wedding cost $6700 and my divorce cost $16425, both were worth it. "


2) "Wrong number said a familiar voice."


3) "The fool didn't know it was impossible, so he did it."


4) "The hungry innocent didn't even get a piece of bread,
but the picture was sold in millions in which that boy was said."


5) "He started at it, as it slowly burned his fingers, but that was after it had burnt his marriage, his future and his lungs."




6) "One more time we are strangers, but this time with memories."


7) "Those who had coins, enjoyed the rain,
those who had notes were busy looking for shelter."


8) "Her coffee was getting cold as she waited for him to miss her,
while his cigarette were running one after another trying to forget her."


9) "Man and God met somewhere both exclaimed, "My Creator!"


10) "20 years of life, he kept worrying about how much taller he was than all the boys,
and it took him 2 months to fall in love with a girl in a wheelchair."


11) "Why don't you trust me?",
She typed and sent both guys.


12) "I traveled around the world for a year, and only felt lost once I arrived home."


13) "More often than not, I wish that I were dead;
but then I get scared thinking,
"What if you're not waiting on the other side?"


14) What if after you die, God asks you,
"So how was heaven?"


15) He asked, "Are you a Hindu or Muslim?".
The reply, "I was HUNGRY, Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment