Tuesday 29 March 2016

One line Stories with dramatic Twist

1) One guy said to another in a bar, "Your Mom is soooo hot, I Love Her."
The other said, "Dad, you have had too many drinks. Let's go home."


2) Today, her husband beat her again. She is used to it now; did not Groan or Complain.
She simply got up and put the chessboard back, determined to beat him one day in the game he had mastered.


3) "Don't ask for the change, bring the change", said the bus conductor in very annoyed tone.


4) The Lowly clerk was caught red handed for accepting bribe.
Miles away, at home, his wife waited for her husband to bring the money for her daughter's cancer treatment."


5) "Born to rich parents, this boy has some life", exclaimed the neighbors.
Somewhere in the heaver, three unborn sisters cried.


6) The petty, insignificant German tourist was being teased for his peculiar mustache.
With fire in his heart, "One day they will know my name", said Hitler to himself.



7) "Everyone goes with the flow but the one who go against the flow become someone remarkable in life."
 Before I could explained this to traffic police, that guy issued me a challan.


8) "It's a boy, it's a boy!" He shouted coming out of the room,
"I am never coming back to Thailand."


9) "People will always gonna Stare, make it worth their while", suggested the actress.
Somewhere in the crowd, an acid attack victim was inspired.


10) "I wish I could have hugged her at least once in my life", boy told.
He wiped his tears thinking of his 18 hours old sister whom He lost when He was 2.


11) Love was within his grasp, all that was needed was a little courage.
And a plan, to get rid of his wife.


12) He grabbed her neck and smashed her head against the wall, Screaming,
"You destroyed my Life, You destroyed my Life."
The alcohol bottle broke into tiny pieces, however leaving her smell on his clothes as a goodbye memory.


13) Hundred Cheered, Clapped and Applauded as he gave announcement from his window.
Never before had a CM's resignation received such a response.


14) Once a 5 year old boy was standing barefooted in a swallow water of the ocean.
He kept repeating the same sentences to the wave, -
"Even if you touch my feet a thousand times, I won't forgive you for taking my parent's away."

No comments:

Post a Comment