Friday 11 March 2016

13 Daily life Quotes

1) My boss told me to have good day, so I went home..


2) Sunglasses : allowing you to stare at people without getting caught, it's like facebook in real life.


3) I have 3 sides:
    (i) The quiet and sweet side.
    (ii) The fun and crazy side.
    (iii) The side you never want to see.


4) I got 99 problem but I'm gonna take a nap and ignore them all.


5) I don't understand how people have to get ready for bed....me always ready for it.



6) Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it.


7) Heck, Yes I'm short! God only lets things grow until they are perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others


8) I am who I am, your approval isn't needed.


9) Everything I like is either Illegal, fattening, expensive or impossible.


10) An apple a day will keep everyone away.... just throw it hard dude...!!


11) Don't judge me I was born to be awesome, not perfect.


12) Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side.


13) A relationship where you can act like complete idiots together is the sweetest thing ever..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment