Wednesday 23 March 2016

Healthy Quotes

1) I'm not Fat, I'm easy to see.


2) Exercise?? -- Thought you said extra fries.


3) Dear Diet,
    Things aren't going to work between us. It's not me, it's you. You are tasteless, boring and I can't stop cheating on you.


4) " You don't have to be skinny to be sexy or beautiful.......beauty is the size of your heart, not the size of your jeans."


5) NO matter how much I eat, at least my shoes still fit.



6) The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.


7) "Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree that makes it a plant chocolate is salad."


8) "Don't be afraid of a few extra pounds, fat people are harder to kidnap".


9) " Never ask GOOGLE for medical advice...I have gone from mild headache to clinically dead in three clicks."


10) "Just once I would like to read a medication Label that say warning may cause permanent weight loss, remove wrinkles & increased energy."


11) "I did a PUSH-UP today, well actually I fell down, but I had to use my arms to get back up, so...Close enough. Now I need Chocolate. "


12) "I need to start eating more healthy, but first I need to eat all the junk food in the house so it's not there to tempt me anymore."


13) "Eat whatever you want and if anyone tries to lecture you about your weight. EAT THEM TOO."


14) "I am not HUNGRY but I am bored therefore I shall eat."


15) "I only eat in three place Here, There and Everywhere"

No comments:

Post a Comment