Sunday 12 March 2017

45 Incredible Quotes to Melt Your Heart..!!

~ "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep,
    because reality is finally better than dreams."
                                                                             - Dr.Seuss


~ " You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
      I will love you when you are a still day.
      I will love you when you are a hurricane."
                                                                           - Clementine Von Radics


~ "If I would had a flower for every time I thought of you..
     I would walk through my garden forever."
                                                                          - Alfred Tennyson


~ " The minute I heard my first Love story, I started looking for you,
      not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
      They're in each other all along."
                                                                          - Rumi


~ "After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.
                                                                          - J.K.Rowling


~ "When you trip over love, it is easy to get up.
     But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again."
                                                                           - Oscar Wilde


~ "Love is needing someone.
     Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities
     because they somehow complete you."
                                                                        - Sarah Dessen



~ " I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
      in secret, between the shadow and soul."
                                                                        - Pablo Neruda


~ " We are most alive when we're in love."
                                                                        - John Updike





~ " You are every reason, every hope and every dream I ever had."
                                                                       - The Notebook


~ "Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
     but somehow feelings warm inside, because you're close in heart."
                                                                       - Kay Kundsen


~ " Let your love be like the misty rains,
      coming softly, but flooding the river."
                                                                      - Malagasy Proverb


~ " Love is too weak a word for what I feel -
      I luurve you, you know,
      I loave you, I luff you,
      two F's, yes I have to invent,
      of course I do, don't you think I do?"
                                                                     - Annie Hall


~ " Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence."
                                                                     - Erich Fromm


~ " It was a million tiny little things that,
      when you added them all up,
      they meant we were supposed to be together."
                                                                   - Sleepless in Seattle


~ " When love is not madness, it is not love."
                                                                   - Pedro Calderon De La Barca


~ " I wish I knew how to quit you!!!"
                                                                  - Brokeback Mountain


~ " I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
      After the day's great Sun."
                                                                  - Charles Hanson Towne


~ " Our love is like the wind,
      I can't see it, I can feel it."
                                                                  - A Walk to Remember




~ " Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic."
                                                                 - Frida Kahlo


~ " For you see, each day I love you more
      Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
                                                                  - Rosemonde Gerard


~ " I want you, I want all of you,
      for ever , you and me, everyday."
                                                                 - The Notebook


~ " Of all the things my eyes have seen , the best by far  is you."
                                                                 - Cecilia and The Satellite


~ " You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes,
       or for their fancy car, but because they sign a song only you can hear."
                                                                 - Oscar Wilde


~ " You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
                                                                 - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice


~ " I came here tonight because
     when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
     you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
                                                               - When Harry Met Sally


~ " You are, and always have been my dream."
                                                              - The Notebook


~ "I was half in love with her by the time we sat down."
                                                             - Catcher in the Rye


~ " You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."
                                                             - The Hot Chick


~ "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
                                                             - Emily Bronte




~ " I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)"
                                                            - E E Cummings


~ " Listen to me, mister,
      you're my knight in shinning armor. Don't forget it."
                                                            - On Golden Pond


~ " I you live to be a hundred,
      I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
      so I never have to live without you."
                                                          - Winni The Pooh


~ "You had me at hello."
                                                         - Jerry Maguire


~ " I look at you and I'm home."
                                                        - Finding Nemo


~ " If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
                                                       - Jane Austen


~ "It would be a priviledged to have my heart broken by you."
                                                      - The Faults in Our Stars


~ " And I've realized that the Beatles got it wrong.
      Love isn't all we need - Love is all there is."
                                                   - Second Chance Summer


~ " Someday, when I'm awfully low,
      I feel a glow just thinking of you,
      and the way you look tonight."
                                                - My Best Friend's Wedding.


~ " In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
      In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."
                                               - Maya Angelou


~ " Tonight, I will look up at the moon;
      and I will know that somewhere you're looking  at it too."
                                             - Dear John


~ "You are what I never knew I always wanted."
                                           - Fools Rush In


~ "You are my greatest adventure."
                                          - The Incredibles


~ " We're all a little weird.
       And life is little weird.
       And when we find someone.
       whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
       we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness
       - and call it love - true love."
                                      - Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment