Saturday 14 January 2017

Life after death...

I was sleeping,
yet people were trying to get me ready with fine clothes,
with the love they were offering me bath,
I don't know which game was played inside my house,
like a small child I was being carried on the shoulders,
I was kept close to everyone,
yet everyone tried to forget me from their heart,
the one who never saw me,
yet they were pampering me,
Didn't knew why everyone was shocked,
while I was sleeping,
everybody tried to wake me up,
they were crying loudly,
so that I can hear them,
my soul got shattered looking at the place where I was being laid for the lifetime,
the people who loved me,
today they are the one who is putting fire on me.
I want to hold them,
yet I couldn't...!!
that was my life after death...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment