Saturday 9 July 2016

Some Fables

1) "This will be our last meeting",
     -He said nothing after this and left. Fear of loosing her was worse than actually loosing her.


2) The whole world was saying she was falling in love.
     Only she knew that she was escaping from loneliness.


3) "They were flawless together, then why did it end", Love asked
     "In the beginning we all enjoyed it, then you ruined it forever", Heart replied.


4)                                  10 years of marriage
                                                    or
                                       10 years of Prison
                        Pain was all that she got from her love
                     Probably Cupidity didn't yield love for her



5) Of course, I am scared, but not of failure, I am scared of Not trying, I am scared of not getting up   as I am Knocked down, I am scared of lying on my death bed thinking of how I could have lived a better life. I am scared of going to my grave with a never ending thought....

"I haven't done enough in my life"



6) She was trying to edit all the bad moments of her life....
    This is how she lost all of him from her life,


7) "If you want to make her fall in love, Make her laugh, Make her smile." - His friends told him.
    "But every time she smiles, It's me who fall in love with her" after a long sigh, - He replied.


8) If you have friends and you don't give them a chance to celebrate your success.
    Then you are betraying them...and yourself too..
     So work towards your success and give them a chance to celebrate.


9) She was again being touched by him
    Again she was being cuddle by him
    Only the feathers that tickle were replaced by the knives that cut.


10) Sleeping peacefully embraced in each others' arms, they were looking perfect together.
      Somewhere they read that time never ends after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment