Monday 11 July 2016

Few unsaid lines

1) Empty room.
    Fairy lit.
    Swollen eyes.
    Silent cries.
    The time?
    It's post midnight.


2) They are not meant to be together.
    One is on other side, the second is on another.
    Though, they both complete each other.

   Headphones are the greatest invention, aren't they?


3) I badly want to talk to her.
    I badly want to talk to him.
   Then what are you waiting for...??
         "The First Text".



4) I love her so much....!!
    I wish to have her, and that time back in my life.
    Is there any way to get childhood back.


5) And then he thought, deleting "her number" would help him to move on.
    "I moved on", he whispers,
    "Another Lie", his heart exclaimed...!!


6) His dream came true that day,
    Because that day,
    He made his father proud!!


7) And then, I lost.
    Even after all the hard work,
    Even after all the dedication,
    I could not make it up.
    Who should I blame now?
     My LUCK?


8) 'Are you okay?'
    'Yes, I am fine.'
    'Sure?'
    'Yep.'
    Yet another time, 'I am fine' had to cover up for all those tears.


9) By saying.
    "She will be the happiest person to see him succeed."
    She already made him successful.


10) She was not found of reading;
      Yet, made someone a Writer.


11) Sleep..........!!!?
      I'm sorry, I have left you.
      To accomplish my dreams.
      Hope you understand..!!


12) Innumerable chances.
      Countless sorries.
      Unsaid words.
      Unheard cries.
      All for a single cause - LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment