Monday 29 February 2016

Relation And Time

When I was a child, I never knew what relationship was,
The day I understood it right, I started making mistakes.
I just got involved to it, just to understand what it is,
As I grew old, I thought am I the oldest of all??

The chain of mistakes also grew with me,
Time was also passing by me.
Sometimes, I had the time,
but I didn’t know how to spend it right…
Even after having time,
I still gave the excuse of not having time,
In dream of achieving everything,
I kept losing everything.

I never understood the value of relations,
Just, because I was already broken inside.
Trying to handle myself,I kept telling myself,
I understood what is right.

In the path of life,
When I finally learned from my mistakes,
The day I started valuing relations,
Life flashed in front of me and I stood and saw,
What I left behind was relations and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment